- Through constant pressure from We Build Arizona, the Arizona Legislature has retuned hundreds of millions of dollars back to the Highway User Revenue Fund (HURF). This year alone, $86.5 million was allocated for key projects in Arizona.
- Instrumental in the passage of Proposition 104, a $30 billion transportation plan in the City of Phoenix.
- Generated thousands of letters in support of the Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway.
- Supported Coconino County's Question 403 which funded much needed county road maintenance.
- Supported City of Flagstaff's Proposition 406 which funded much needed city street maintenance.
- Provided pipe to Yarnell due to the Yarnell Hill Fire that destroyed many of the homes in the area.